BARBERÁN, S.A. is a company dedicated to the design, manufacture, installation, and post-sale of machinery for varnishing, coating, lamination and digital printing for the surface finishing industry at its facilities located at Pol. Ind. Camí Ral, C/ Galileo 3-9, Castelldefels.
Verification of the gross mass of containers (VGM) according to the SOLAS agreement.
The Management of BARBERÁN, S.A. through this document, it establishes, disseminates and implements this Quality Policy, which provides the reference framework for establishing and reviewing the Objectives of the Management System and is based on the following principles:
- International Vocation: we are a company with a clear global vocation that translates into products adapted to the specific demands of each of the export markets.
- Innovation as a Differential Factor: we must be able to offer cutting-edge technological solutions, detecting current and future needs. Constant innovation distinguishes us from the competition and we consider it, a strategic value.
- Customer Orientation: we have been able to offer personalized solutions, adapted to your needs through timely supply, product reliability, high levels of finish, reactivity, and communication in the event of a problem detected.
- Suppliers as a Fundamental Part of our Business: aware that suppliers greatly affect quality, time, and price, we must identify and select those suppliers that are suitable for the purpose of the Organization and establish mutually beneficial collaborative relationships with them.
- The Staff as our Greatest Asset: we are aware of the importance of the staff on the product and customer service and how their involvement helps to achieve the objectives. For this reason, we must guarantee motivation and communication at all levels of the organization, as well as ensure the competence and training of all personnel through continuous training.
- Process Orientation: it is a commitment of BARBERÁN, S.A. define, implement, control and improve all the necessary processes to ensure the achievement of the objectives in an effective and efficient manner, always bearing in mind their interrelation and the definition of all responsibilities.
- Orientation Towards Continuous Improvement: in order to remain competitive, and maintain or improve our position in the market, it is essential to have as a priority objective of the Organization, the improvement of processes, products and systems and basing said improvement on the analysis of data for the decision making.
- Rigor in Meeting Requirements: quality service in all aspects, identifying and meeting all customer requirements, including legal and regulatory ones.