Depending on each individual configuration, the machine can work with:
- Profiles made of different materials like wood, MDF, PVC, aluminum, etc. with optional and accessories needed for their pretreatment before wrapping.
- A wide range of wrapping materials, like paper, plastic foils, CPL, aluminum, etc. respecting thickness tolerances, flexibility, and elasticity of these materials that a slot nozzle can work with.
- Various adhesives like hot melt PUR, EVA, PO, taking into account an adequate melting unit.
- Different foil and profile width, depending on the model, up to 1310mm.
There are different options for increasing the output of the wrapper:
- Quick change systems for tools: cassette, manual or automatic revolver – to shorten the downtimes for profile change.
- Pre-programmed profile “recipes”, remote control, RFID position verification for tools, automatic production start and stop, and management of the production data, Industry 4.0.
- Double spool for automatic or manual foil change without production stops with options for web control and electronic brakes.